Dear Governing Board Member:
The Governing Board Meeting of the International Lightning Class Association that was scheduled for tonight, Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 1900 at the Buffalo Canoe Club, Point Abino, Ontario, Canada HAS BEEN POSTPONNED until later this week. President Wake will make an announcement during the Skippers Meeting on Thursday morning.
There are no new items up for vote.
Thank you for your dedication and service to the Lightning Class.