Schedule: Registration starts at the Water Street boat ramp at 9:30 AM and the skipper's meeting is at 11:00 AM at the boat ramp on Water Street. First start will be Noon in the middle of the lake and we won't begin a starting sequence after 4:00 PM. We will hold as many races as we can – the last six years we have sailed 4-8 races.
Cost: $45 for 4-8 races is the best deal out there because it includes:
- Trophies for first three places skipper and crew, and for Women’s, Juniors and Masters
- Refreshments in the morning
- Appetizers, refreshments, dinner for skipper, crew, friends and family
- More fun than you ought to be able to have in one day!
- First-time-at-Bow-Lake skippers pay only $30!
- Junior teams (all juniors) sail for free!
You can purchase sandwiches for lunch at Uncle George’s Market across the street from the Grange Hall.
If you want to stay over, we have limited housing available.
Contact Bob Shapiro 978-761-3289 email@example.com
Bob Shapiro cell: 978-761-3289 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ned Hinds cell: 508-259-6627, Home: 603-664-9505 email: Ned@clubNedUSA.com
Race Day Phone: Ned at 603-664-9505
Please call or email to let us know if you are coming so we can plan for the food and drink.