We noticed you have not paid your Lightning Class membership dues for 2019. Your dues are essential to maintain a strong Class organization. The stronger the organization, the better value of your investment and the better member services we can offer you, including:
- well organized website with pages and pages of helpful resources, including an active classified ads section;
- E-Flashes to keep you informed;
- organization of regional, National and World Class regattas;
- Boat Grant program to engage young people;
- efforts to keep the Class Internationally diverse;
- support of the Classic Boat community; and a
- Class Secretary to answer inquiries and maintain 80+ years of historical records.
We need your support to continue to keep the Lightning strong. Please renew your membership today! Dues are still a great value at $55 per year for Boat Owners, $30 for Non-Boat Owners (Associate Members) and just $10 for Crew members.
Now the best part, your dues are good for 12 months, so if you pay now, you are covered for nearly all of 2020. Boat owners, we will send you a 2019 and 2020 hull sticker now.
So go to lightningclass.org, click on the member login button. If you don’t recall your username or password, click the “forgot my username/password” link. The email associated with your membership is the one this email was sent to. Or if you prefer, click on this link to print out a membership form and mail it in with your payment. If you have questions, call me or Laura Jeffers in the Class Office.
If you no longer own a boat, help the Class keep its records up to date by providing us with the contact information of the new owner.
Bill Bogardus, Lightning #14719
International Lightning Class Association