Slides are not editable in Design Mode. Switch to HTML mode. Please call us if you need help.
- Design: Sparkman & Stephens, 1938
- Over 15,000 built
- More than 100 active Fleets worldwide
- Length: 19'0" (5.8m)
- Beam: 6'6" (2m)
- Displacement: 700 lb (318 kg
- Draft (board down): 4'11" (151.3cm)(board up): 5" (12.8cm)
- Mast height: 26'2" (7.9m)
- Sail area (main & jib): 177 sq.ft. / spinnaker): 300 sq.ft.
- Crew (racing): 3
View All Results
Team Clark wins the CT/RI District Championship in breezy conditions.
Team Allen wins the MI District Championship by winning the final two races.
Windy conditions at the Windshift Regatta resulted in only one day of sailing. Team Andrews won all three races to finish 1st. Team Schregardus was second and Team Shutt was third.
Team Conte from ARG defends title and wins the World Championship for back to back titles. Team Robles from CHI won the last two races to move up to second and Team Starck USA finished third.
Ched Proctor defends title in the World Masters Championship. He and his team of Bill Faude and Meredith Killion prevailed over Team Allen in 2nd and Team MacDonald in third.
More new features are coming soon, including member forums.